Solar Street Lights
Solar Led street lights are street lights powered by photovoltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure or integrated in the pole itself. The photovoltaic panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night.
- Independent of the utility grid. Hence, the operation costs are minimized.
- Automatic sensor for day and night.
- Very good backup and more than 60000 hours of operation.
- Solar street lights require much less maintenance compared to conventional street lights.
- Since external wires are eliminated, risk of accidents are minimized.
- This is a non polluting source of electricity.
- Separate parts of solar system can be easily carried to the remote areas.